View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 15, 2015

ubaid bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
Does MEPCO offer the same facilities to Electrical Engineers as NTDC? What about the level of competition for selection on female quota in MEPCO?
salary of both are same. other fringes depend on the seat to which your are transferred after appointment.....for instance if you get transfer to office job then there will be just salary and pick and drop service on other hand if you are transfer to field job like operations, GSO etc then with salary TA/DA will be given, 3000 cell phone allowance, telephone free, 2 newspapers, vehicle, and residence will be given or house allowance will be given ...........NTDC and MEPCO both are same.............i think female competition will be less because intelligent and genius girls will get allocation on merit and the remaining will get allocation on woman quota

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustahsanalikhan View Post
I am through with interview, and my interview was convincing (As i was confident and gave all the answers)......
buddy share your interview questions please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdulraufafridi View Post
My aggregate 58 domicile Khyber Agency
Got interview call scheduled on 22 January............Have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustahsanalikhan View Post
I am through with interview, and my interview was convincing (As i was confident and gave all the answers)......
I thought you have not received call

Last edited by Amna; Friday, January 16, 2015 at 03:24 AM. Reason: merge/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to ubaid bangash For This Useful Post:
new_horizons (Thursday, January 15, 2015)