View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 15, 2015

Would be is on a distinguished road

Nothing will happen if we will vent our anger on this forum. If you really want change then we must work together for a productive result. We have to protest in three cities of Sindh (Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur) simultaneously. We have to take support of other political parties (PTI and MQM) and if I am not wrong then they will surely support us for this cause. These political parties will go all out to tarnish the image of PPP govt and we have to take advantage from their feud. Moreover, start three threads namely; Protest against unlawful removal of SPSC Chairman in Karachi, Protest in Hyderabad, and Protest in Sukkur. I am saying so because by doing this we will have exact idea of participation in protest. Q k protest nikalo aik bar, aur aik bar main he esa nikalo jese unhain pata parh jaye that we are united and we want Agha Rafiq. I think this will work baqi it's up to you guys. q k competent tareen banda bhi mushkilon se Muktiarkar ki post ley sakega. Baqi sari Assist Commissioners/DDOs ki post MNAs/MPAs k relatives ko jaengi. Hum mehnat bhi karen aur achi posts kisi worthless banday ko mile to itni mehnat ka faida kya? Anyways it's all up to you guy. I have presented before you what I think. Now you all have to decide.
alisikander (Thursday, January 15, 2015), Indomitable (Thursday, January 15, 2015), Pakistaniguy (Thursday, January 15, 2015)