View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 15, 2015
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 758

Saladin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by faraz99 View Post
Lets gather together on Sunday 18th January 2015 around 03: 00 pm to show solidarity with the Chairman SPSC Agha Rafiq Ahmed Khan who did not compromise on the meritocracy and fairness.
Therefore it is our duty being a candidate of SPSC exams that we should stand by him to show our strength and also record our protest for the illegal tactics of Sindh Government who did not let the chairman work and as a result the well-reputed chairman has finally resigned on pressure.
I request the members to gather at one of the following places for the reason. We will invite the people from different walks of life it may be social circle, human rights activists and political parties who are against this murder of merit. We will also invite those members of this forum who protested against the Chairman.

venue options are

Press Club Karachi or Hyderabad
CM House Sindh
SPSC office Karachi or Hyderabad.
I am with you brother. Sindh government has done enough injustice with the educated and unemployed youth of Sindh. I hope our voices reach the honourable Courts of this country and they take sou motu action.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saladin For This Useful Post:
Asad Ali Jogi (Saturday, January 17, 2015), Bozdar Iqbal (Friday, January 16, 2015)