View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015

futuristic is on a distinguished road
Default Paper attempting strategy for 2015

Salam..
According to my perspective Islamiat is getting tougher day by day and is rather assumed to be a filter point for segregating candidates.
In this scenario it is important to know not only the knowledge regarding the subject but also what to write and what not.
My experience in 2014 shows that :
Dont use flowery language : Quranic verses and Ahadis make an impact but only if used appropriately and when required or if asked by the examiner.
Some questions like
"aurat ki azadi" ka mafhoom and "jamhooriyat or islam" require expert skills to handle.It would be wise to skip these sort of questions as every examiner has its point of view regarding these topics.I wrote logical sentences and points of well known writer and failed to convince to the examiner.
What to do now?
Which writer should i trust?
Is there any room for improvement?
The only thing left behind is to attempt straight forward questions and skip controversial things which according to you are simple yet require extensive elloboration.
In the end i must mention that it is hard to believe the marks you are allotted and what you have written.I know i was deliberately failed still i shall blame myself and my shortcomings rather cursing the examiner.
Please share your thoughts and experiences:
Allah hum sab ka hami O nasir hO....
actor (Tuesday, January 20, 2015), Bookaholic (Wednesday, June 01, 2016)