View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
exactly this point is what i want to raise, why comics about muslims are made keeping in veiw the ultra orthodox lot only, no one cares to differentiate between an ultra orthodox and general muslim. Only horrible practices are picked publicised and stereotyped. Even the social and local evils of muslim countries are so documented that it may prove some link with islam. For example the female circumcision is a regional practice of africa and mideast, but the general perception about it is that it has something to do with islam.

And please explain the poetry too it was really difficult even i could not understand it though i am not lousy at poetry.
Well, this is called Propaganda, in which western media has mastered.

This circumcision thing is not restricted to women only, men are also accused of this thing. But now the recent research in high impact journals have shown that those with circumcision are less likely to develop AIDs and other venereal diseases and off course reduce the sensuality as well, which is the major cause of sub-Saharan AIDs epidemic.
So, soon they will be seen recommend this thing which was inhuman and will become a "western achievement" soon. And our people will start praising this even, without knowing that it was Islam which made it mandatory first.
Same what is happening to woman freedom. Islam coined the women freedom and after 1200 years when west adopted it, now the same Islam is backward.
Islam is not backward, Muslims are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
@ rao rameez.
Please do translate shikam and the couplet that you qouted. I am lousy at poetry
Shikam Means "Belly".
Shikam Saman "Ways to fill it" or simply filling it.
Shehnshahi means "Kingship"
You need to worry about your appetite or soul,
Choice is yours.
As the the worry for livelihood kills your soul and that of soul makes you king...Something like this.
waqas izhar (Saturday, January 17, 2015)