View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 18, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Ahh brother it becomes very difficult to continue arguing when you draw your own conclusions and throw them back at me (or anyone). When did I say 'they discarded religion' 'you do it too and become like them' and all that... I don't know what did and how they did it I just draw conclusion from history and share it with a wish that my country men start wondering, pondering and start raising questions to draw a picture of how the world is working, but yet you are just drawing conclusions. Religion is still present everywhere so it cannot be claimed 'they discarded religion'. it sounds like you're trying to inquire my religious beliefs to make a stereotype first and then label me something to gather a mob. I am not a 'gora', neither an Indian, neither a Christian, yes a Muslim as I believe in Allah and finality of prophethood, and my belief in that is so strong that I am not scared of any mob.
And it's worthless sharing ideas here as very few people try to learn, most of them need conclusions.
haha....That "You" was not meant for you...I had placed a question mark to have your view brother thinking you old fellow of this field. I didn't directed something personally neither it was some trap...It was a question not a conclusion...That's why I had written as unintelligent student...Your view was required not what you believe...I hope I have made myself clear...
I think mere boht burey din aagye hen...
I have to attune my tone again to soft one again to avoid such heavy reactions..
mhmmdkashif (Sunday, January 18, 2015)