View Single Post
Old Monday, January 19, 2015

Najeebullah Noor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoeducation View Post
Oh My God ! After reading to both of your replies I am really scared now. And specially the worst condition of the Academy "imbindas" told is shocking. Please also tell about the food supplied in academy, is it in edible condition or I should get daily lunch boxes from my own home?

I am an MBA from University of Karachi and my father always wanted to see me as a govt. officer. My family is really happy when I got this job. Now what am I suppose to tell them. I don't want to live my life as a jobless person.
Well, something is better than nothing but you should strive for the best after joining ASF. Secondly, being local of Karachi it is good opportunity for you because you will not be transferred to other cities as their is always scarcity of officers in karachi Airport. Moreover, I am not agree with imbindas as he said classes in mud. There are also furnished classes for theory periods. Mud classes are only for drill and weapon periods. Though living standards of academy is miserable but after training you will see Officer Mess of Karachi airport which is not less than any Army Officers mess.