View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2008
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm, what's going on here?

Can't say anything as many people just say anything anytime either just to make fun of others or to destroy the peace of a particular place. On the other hand, Mods here are no special people, they are also members from general forum, just a little more responsible, so they're given an additional responsibility of guiding people, and am damn sure they all (except me ) help their onboard fellows within their possible capacity. At my end, m' really grateful to whole of my team to be so responsible and especially for extracting time for forum out of their extreme stringent schedules.

Besides that thanks for initiating such a thread, but be ready you'll not get cent percent positive response.

Regards,

@Edit:

Thanks PR for your words!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 02:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qurratulain For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Thursday, January 17, 2008), prieti (Friday, January 18, 2008)