View Single Post
Old Friday, January 18, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

I agree to all the members who said good words for mods and staff members. All the moderators,staff members are really very nice. I really respect all the mods and love them.
  • Qurratulain
  • prieti
  • Wounded Healer
  • Sureshlasi
  • Kushal
  • A.J
  • Arwaa
  • amy
  • predator
And rest of all if I missed someone.
Thank you so much to all of you for helping us in really good manner.

Last island
But I want to name some moderators specially, one is Last island. I think I tease her very much And Got a lot of help from her in sending my posts. May be you remember last island.Thank you so much for your help. Thank you so much. You are really like an elder sister.(AAPI).

Tuqeer Kurd
I also want to thank Tuqeer Kurd because he helped me a lot, specially in my early days when I was questioning too much,I find him everywhere to help me. You are really very helpful. Thanks for your help. Also I am very much impressed by your poetry.
I think you are posting your own poetry because I always saw you in the position like Allama Iqbal was.(Avatar picture) (It was a joke yaar).

Last edited by Last Island; Friday, January 18, 2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Irrelevant. Marwatone! He isnt a mod dear. That might have created a diversion. Hope u wil understand.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marwatone For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Friday, January 18, 2008), prieti (Friday, January 18, 2008), Qurratulain (Friday, January 18, 2008), Zirwaan Khan (Friday, January 18, 2008)