View Single Post
Old Friday, January 23, 2015

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnan zia View Post
If one can pass Compulsory subjecs it means he is an all rounder. You are thinking it selfishly as you are graduate In social sciences that is economics. Right? And your argument is flawed as there are other social sciences that are excluded. Economics which is your subject is not social science only. So you think sincerely, not me. I am talking about the whole nation. And there are diverse subjects.the list of social sciences is not confined to your subject that is economics.
First of all I am flattered that you know my graduation subject. Secondly my friend it was in the beginning of the 20th century that eco was divorced from pol sc. Else it was and still is about political economIES. Thirdly an economist takes into account social factors and a sociologist takes into account economic factors. And sociology is collective psychology. Point being that all social sciences are genus of same specie. I am bad at political science and i hate that about myself. I am bad at sociology and i dont like that about myself either. The modern distinction between subjects is a result of industrialisation. It is meant to produce cogs not motors. It is meant to produce technicians and obedient citizen not critical thinking leaders.
The distribution of subjects given above is not final. And if it is then my other subjects are maths and physics which are in the same group i.e. i have to study and prepare two new subjects but do you hear me whining? If that does not satisfy you then point out the flaws again. I am happy in clearing myself. Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroog abass View Post
I belive that those who step into this competitive exams are worth facing every type of hurdles, we should not just start worrying about it,as the things are not yet properly planned and we have got nothing form any of the authentic resourse,the problem which I m facing right now is that,What has been decided for the screening out test?I need to know this so that I should prepare myself accordingly.please answer anyone.
Yhere is no news regarding screening test. Prepare compusories well.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
aroog abass (Saturday, January 24, 2015)