View Single Post
Old Monday, January 26, 2015
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
Thank you for the reply.

That seems like a very hectic routine. Are the working hours fixed, like 9-5 or something like that? Or is it like a 24-hour job?
24/7/365.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
And are there any off days in the week?
Off days & Gazetted holidays are subject to your immediate boss if he allows you this luxury. Usually, boss himself proceeds on Eid etc. leave leaving you behind to look after the administration. I can't generalize this since it varies from too from case to case. You would require station leave in order to exit station of your jurisdiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsan Ali Shaikh View Post
Isn't it the job of police?
I knew someone would have doubts, that's why I wrote it TWICE.
Answer to your question is Yes, it is. It is as much as the job of Police as Rangers, Army, Intelligence Agencies (FIA, IB, Special Branch etc.)
While our responsibility is to monitor that this job is done appropriately and get it done where it isn't being done. Hence, we are answerable whenever something happens.

Regards,

Last edited by redmax; Monday, January 26, 2015 at 08:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redmax For This Useful Post:
Ahsan Ali Shaikh (Monday, January 26, 2015), Sammar Ellahi (Thursday, May 18, 2017)