View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bahar Ali is on a distinguished road

Do we have to send a letter to FPSC and ASF that we are not going to join the post of inspector due to selection on Dy. AD position? As mentioned in the recommendation letter?

Response is sought from seniors and those who have clarity about the subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najeebullah Noor View Post
Well, something is better than nothing but you should strive for the best after joining ASF. Secondly, being local of Karachi it is good opportunity for you because you will not be transferred to other cities as their is always scarcity of officers in karachi Airport. Moreover, I am not agree with imbindas as he said classes in mud. There are also furnished classes for theory periods. Mud classes are only for drill and weapon periods. Though living standards of academy is miserable but after training you will see Officer Mess of Karachi airport which is not less than any Army Officers mess.
Dear Brother! I've been recommended by ASF for Both Dy. AD and Inspector. As mentioned in the recommendation letter that if one is unable to join he should immediately write to FPSC and ministry concerned. As I've received letter for Inspector today, shall I write to both the aforementioned authorities that I will not join as inspector due to ASO post? Kindly reply

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts