View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 29, 2015

edoeducation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Ali View Post
Edoeducation, we think much alike. It is such a shame almost the whole of SPSC is corrupt rubbish. I wonder how SPSC officials even visit their offices or go to work pretending they are "serving" the public when in fact they are being total hypocrites. Other public service commission officials are Pakistanis too, they may have avenues of corruption open unto them but they have upheld sincerity and fairness, they preserve their good reputation and especially FPSC (the country's premier and most reputed recruitment agency) -- FPSC is uttermost transparent -- I mean Nawaz Sharif is the current head of the country, all politics aside, he is viewed by many as corrupt too but even he respects merit policies of the public service commission like all others leaders except feudal lords of Sindh who have no faith in humanity. Sindh Government and its corrupt SPSC should learn a great deal of lesson from FPSC or die of shame if they cannot.
Look brother I completely agree with you. But these Looters of Sindh govt. will never die of shame. Because they have no sense of shame.

I will tell you a incident. I once went to the Sindh Secretariat in Karachi. And I was standing next to the room of a Additional Secretary. I wont tell his name. And all of the bribery was going on around me in his office. But then I got shocked to see a "Prostitute / Call Girl" come out of the room of that Additional Secretary and went out. His PA looked at me and smiled. And I was ashamed to see all this going on publicly.

So this is how SHAMELESS the Sindh Govt. is !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edoeducation For This Useful Post:
Ana (Thursday, January 29, 2015), fasadi bacha (Saturday, January 31, 2015), Mohammad Ali (Friday, January 30, 2015)