View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 01, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 16038

zeeshan183 is on a distinguished road
Talking My interview experience

January 31, 2015
about 1pm
I entered the room and said Assalam u alaikum. The chairman said walaikum mus salam and asked me to sit.
-He asked me why i was changing my field of electrical Engineering(Answered)
-what are the challenges/threats faced by Pakistan (Answered)
-Why good governance is not present in Pakistan?(Answered)
-How can media help us in solving all these problems? (Answered)
-If we follow Islam, good governance would be there, why don't we follow it? (Answered)

Madam Batool:
-you said Islam is a complete code of life, i agree. There are several sects in Pakistan, should we separate religion from governance? (Answered) a few counter questions related to it
-What are your expectations, what would be your role once you become a part of the bureaucracy? (Answered)

Wajid Rana:
-Why are you wasting the huge investment the government has put on you? (Answered)
- "Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently" what is the meaning of this sentence? (Answered)
- "Giving feedback to the federal Government is like talking to a crashing computer" (answered)
- do you agree with the statement. (No). Give me three reasons for your optimism (A few more counter questions)
- Why climate change would affect Pakistan? (A few counter questions too after I answered it)
- G8 is going to become G13, which 5 countries are these? (dropped)
- there was an agreement signed between America and Russia in 2011, what were its objectives? (dropped)
- A question from Law (dropped)
- what are the three pillars of Indian foreign policy (answered, could not answer the counter question)
Lehri shb:
- What is the role of CII, has it given some recommendations recently? (Answered, he said something in reply which I couldnt understand properly and asked him to repeat it, he repeated it, he had something but i understood something else and give a strange answer to that)
-What is the role of a parliamentary committee? (answered)
Ok thank you
My optionals were: Law, Physics, Punjabi , journalism (They asked only one question from Law, not a single question about any other optional subject).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeeshan183 For This Useful Post:
Scarlett (Sunday, February 01, 2015), siddiqui88 (Monday, February 02, 2015)