View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 07, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoeducation View Post
I don't mean to hurt your feelings bro. But the on duty ASF officers tell me its a very good job and you should join. And about the upgradation of Dy. A.D is concerned its not a white lie. The D.G ASF Maj. Gen. Sohail Khan addressed a ceremony function at Karachi airport and he spoke to all the ASF officials and told them he has already approved the elimination of Dy.A.D post and consequent upgradation to AD(B-17). He said the Aviation Division will soon issue notification of this up gradation. DG also said that all ASF officials will get ration allowance and he has requested the federal government to allocate land in major cities for the establishment of housing society for ASF personnel. Maybe the situation was bad in your times but things have dramatically changed now in ASF.
My well wishes are with you brother
Same were my feelings when i was joining this department. I had hot arguments with ASF serving guys here on this forum who were trying to save us by portraying the true face of ASF. I fought with them, call them blha blah blah. But now i had a great respect for them, they are still here on this forum, They can post my threads which i made in favour of ASF before joining.

All i want to say that If you had faith in you, that you can make to some other department, as if you had enough age to appear to coming competitive exams, then you must not waste yourself in ASF. Otherwise ASF is better place for jobless guys who has no dreams and no future study plans.

Anyways best of luck. you gonna miss every word of this forum. am out of here.

Regards