View Single Post
Old Friday, February 13, 2015

Ariyan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahirRajput View Post
Everybody shares his/her success stories here after result announcements. Some Guys curse the recruitment process . Some blame Govt. and System. But very few are ready to learn and lift up their selves after failure. First of all i want to congratulate all shortlisted candidates and wish them good luck for next phase. As I am not shortlisted but I was expecting 80% confirm Marks. and I am not really disappointed because I know I have tried my best but ALLAH has chosen something else for me. My passion to serve my homeland will always remain consistent. I am thrice not recommended by ISSB, failed in many tests for Govt Jobs, appeared for interviews 3, 4 times but whenever I fail I just let it go and look for the next. I Have done BSCS, and I am Self employed android developer and home tutor, I earn well enough over 50K. But what I think is that I am made to serve my country and I will keep looking for every opportunity for my cause and passion. And in next month I am going to appear for many tests like FPSC written test for Computer Operator(BPS-16) National Highway and Motorway Police.
The Greatest Glory In Living Lies Not In Never Falling,But In Rising Every Time We Fall.
Same story bro, Respect.

But I am software eng (developer) I still have no job , I am free lancer but earning are okay but I want to do something in life to be proud Pakistani.

My name is also not in the list, But I was expecting my name at least to go in next round.