View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 14, 2015

RoadBlock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohaib Pervaiz View Post
Ahtisham Jan Butt On FB

Message from Prof. Shafaat Yar Khan.
The "great" CSS examiner has this year again stolen material, now from a cheap Indian school grammar to make his "challenge" paper for the most important examination in Pakistan. Check pages 95 & 96 for narration; 203 for expansions,
263 for precis, of English Grammar & Composition & Correspondence by M. Alderton Pink & M. A. Pink & S. E. Thomas. Published by S. Chand.
Available at Royal Book Co. for 225 rupees.
Bravo CSS Champion Examiner!
So what do you expect? An exam drafted from heavenly revelation which was descended from outside the realm of this world?

Grow up bro. I can provide you the links from where you can find entire essays on the first topic (related to human rights and terrorism).

Majority of the aspirants can't even pass this 'challenge', how come they will entertain the difficult papers. Now if they had drafted a difficult and self-made paper, everyone would have said, 'Oh my God, the paper was intentionally raised in difficulty so that most of the candidates would fail. FPSC is doing it on purpose'.

There is nothing wrong in consulting a book. Now if you say it is a premium competitive exam and copy pasting is not allowed, let me ask you: What about the ratta walay MCQs. Are they not copied from books?
Erum Qureshi (Tuesday, February 17, 2015), malik20 (Saturday, February 14, 2015), shahabuddinshah (Saturday, February 14, 2015)