View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 14, 2015

malik20 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theambitiouswriter View Post
My topic was "if life throws you lemons,makelemonade."

Outline
intro
If life puts you in tough situation dnt say why me always say try me.
explanation of proverb
pessimist vs optimist

past and present of human beings in this context
nomadic life
learning from nature
improved standards of living
dramatic change in life

past events related to it
pre independence phas
post independence phase
nuclear pressure and power

how to be an optimist and opportunistic
self confidence
will power
planning and execution

benefits
self grooming
improvnt of vision
self independence

conclusion
time to move on
a hidden message to all
make hay while the sun shines
Buddy I will just present my humble opinion as I myself am an aspirant and happen to be no expert in comprehending essay topics. In your outline I was not able to comprehend the link between nomadic life, learning from nature etc and the optimism one shows in the face of adversity. In my opinion One might be inclined to think about the evolution of human as a wonder but it seems far fetched and doesn't relate to the topic, or at least the version examiner wants to see. Second comes the pre partition phase. The struggle of muslims for a separate homeland..hostile indians unrelenting british..Could be a point here but no more than a paragraph..3rd point is Post partition and here lies the gist of the essay in your case i presume. You might have given a detailed picture of the problems we face, optimism we need to emerge..And then the ways and advantages follow.
But the moment I looked, and i would emphasize the word "I" here, I thought of this essay as more of a philosophical one centred around an individual..That man should never ever accept defeat. That is how I would have proceeded. Helen keller, stephen hawking and many other examples to justify my case. A little touch that how nations esp Pakistan too on the same pattern can achieve greatness..Not more than a page.. Then the merits of optimism and how to achieve it (just as yours)..
Now it depends how examiner marks yours essay. I may be faulty in my perception and that is why I implore you to just consider this as my own humble opinion.
Sincerest Wishes..
The Following User Says Thank You to malik20 For This Useful Post:
Ambivalent (Thursday, April 30, 2015)