View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 15, 2015
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename Hijazi View Post
1: The War on terror has contributed to the growing abuse of human rights

2: Anticipation is often greater than realization

3: Punctuality is virtue of bored

4: The introduction of new digital technologies has radically altered identities

5: In a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to is level of incompetence

6: I disapprove what you say, but I defend to death your right to say

7: Luxury predecessors becomes the necessity of successors

8: When life throws you lemons , make lemonade

9: Govt Should eliminate subsidies and incentives for manufacturers and consumers of electric cars as they are costly and do not do enough to protect environment

10: Labor saving devices are more troublesome than they worth
Ye essay se ziada Expansion topics lagtay hain ! To me not a single topic is interesting enough to be attempted.
" I disapprove what you say ..." Taking them as essays I wonder how can one deal with it and other such topics ?
Essay no.4 is little better.

Well,Good luck fellows !

Last edited by Codename Hijazi; Saturday, July 04, 2015 at 12:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
musmanhussain (Monday, February 16, 2015)