View Single Post
Old Monday, February 16, 2015
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
I don't remember the exact detailed outline, but it was something like this:

Intro
War on Terror
Human Rights
Present situation of human right abuses
Causes of these human right abuses
Effects of human right abuses
Solutions to curb the abuse of human rights
Conclusion

I touched upon many things, e.g abuse of human rights due to laws, deaths, refugees, iraq/syria/afghanistan/pakistan/yemen, prejudice and hatred in west and muslims, notorious prisons, social/economic destruction, children's future, education, livelihood, etc etc

I wrote 1.5 pages outline and 6 pages on essay.. Spent too much time on outline so had to shorten the essay but I touched all the points related to abuse of human rights due to war on terror.

Do you guys think about 1500-1600 words is enough to pass it? Gave two nice quotations in the end as well.. I think they changed the max word requirement from 3500 to 3000, while keeping the minimum at 2500.
dont think too much about teh word count. word count should not be the focus; substance should.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Tuesday, February 17, 2015), kingfalcon (Monday, February 16, 2015), MOHSINALIKHAN (Wednesday, March 11, 2015)