View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 17, 2015
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 98

fahdshk is on a distinguished road
Default I guess

1. The literal meaning of “Wahii is descendency by angel Exact meaning is divine revelation but as per options there, this seemed closest
2. Who did compilation of Quran in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (R.A)?zaid bin thaibit
3. What is Sahihain?sahi bukhari and sahi Muslim
4. Slatul Istasqa is the prayer for?rain
5. Masjid Nimrah is located in: arfat
6. Sermon of Hajj is delivered in: masjid Nimrah
7. What are WUD , SUA, YAGHOOS, YAU’Q, NASR ?Hazrat sulaim animals not sure
8. Last Ghazwa of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was:muta (not sure)
9. Four Sacred months of Hijri Calendar are? zil qaida, zil haj, moharam and rajab
10. Hadith-e-Taqriri means? There are 3 types of Ahadith .. Other two are Hadith Fa'lee (by action) and by qolee (by saying). Taqreer is i guess what others did and holy prophet approved of it.
11. “ Fal Yaboodu “ means: last option,[]pas tum Allah ki ibadat karo Option in place of tum was (you, they, we and similar one) answer is they
12. “An-Nafsaat” means: women who blow
13. Jadul Anbia is the name given to Prophet:Hazrat Ibrahim
14. Amin ul Ummat is the name given to which Sahabi:Abu Ubaida Ibn Jarrah
15. “Fee- Jeedahaa” means:
16. Banu Thaqeef was located in: Taif
17. The Holy Book bestowed upon Hazrat Essa (A.S)Injeel (Answer was "None of these" in Paper)
18. Jang-e- Yammah was fought against ? and in the reign of?Abu Bakr against Musaylma The lier (many hufaaz were martyred in this battle)
19. Surah Ghafiroon is the second name of which Surah ?I went for mominoon
20. Which wives Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) fathered offspring?[/QUOTE] Hazrat khudija