View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

I made the call one of their servants, he told me nothing to worry about, you will see we are going to remove the list soon and your optional subject will remain same what you filled up in the form. But it is really making disturbing and hurdle on the of preparation that they do such immature things. That's really bad !!

I saved the list of sukkur, if anyone wants it, then please feel free to mail me and also you can post on forum as I don't know how to post it on forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noomee View Post
I have also opted Indo Pak-I but they have mentioned Indo-pak-II, What to do now?
Mail me ur cell no, I have got same problem, we will try to get it solved. Thank you so much

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 08:57 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts