View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 17, 2015

saadiasaleem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename Hijazi View Post
2: Explain concept & structure of Muslim Ummah and give suggestions for its revival.

3: What is differnce between Jihad and Fasaad? Discuss the possibility of practical application of Quranic concept of Jihad in current international scenario.

4: The entire faith in Prophethood is unacceptable without faith in finality of the Prophethood. Discuss in the light of Quran & Sunnah.

5: Highlight the importance of Zakaat and prove that economic stability of a society can be ensured through its effective implementation.

6: Write a comprehensive note on the importance of sunnah in interpretation and legislation.

7: Argue for supremacy of "Wahi" as the solution of human problems against other sources of knowledge.

8: Stability of modern society depends upon a strong family system in the light of islamic principles. Discuss

9: Give comparison of Islamic Ideology and modern Western thought about the present trends of individuality.

The recurrent feedback on the paper is that it was very easy. sure the mcqs weren't very tricky - but honestly after the first two days - your mind is so exhausted you cant recall most of the things you read throughout the year and learnt by heart - because essentially these mcqs weren't based on analysis or methodical study of the syllabus, except for a very few like the masjid nimra i guess.

Moreover, you are physically exhausted after writing for twelve hours daily for two days. your hand just gives up on you! You barely have time to recuperate daily let alone revise things your memorized for each subject.

So please those who think this was an easy paper - be reminded of the general conditions for the CSS examinations. Nothing is designed to be an easy task in this exam.

I think the fact still remains that the paper was difficult - it was a battle of nerves, it was a battle of physical strength and under those conditions it was a battle of your ability to regurgitate everything you invested your entire year on in just three hours.

i know i didnt know more than half of the mcqs, which is very unfortunate. They could have been a scoring advantage. Hence my question to forum members is about the scoring ability on the analaytical questions - since such little time is available to organize your knowledge about a topic with the relevance of the question, it is impossible to conjure up references down to the dots and tees. any comments on the marking schemes for these questions?

also i really need a lot of prayers for this attempt and this paper. this is my second attempt and i really don't feel confident. So i request that everyone just please pray for me too. This is a make or break moment in my life. May ALLAH help me and others through this time.

Last edited by Codename Hijazi; Saturday, July 04, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to saadiasaleem For This Useful Post:
XaraMedi (Tuesday, February 17, 2015)