View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 18, 2015

malik20 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasimBhai View Post
Haha, meray dost jab tak nateeja nahin aa jata tab tak andon ko gin-nay ki baat hay yeh. Imtihaan diya ham nay, aur abb yeh mumtahin par munhasir hay kay woh hamien kis qabil samjhay.

Facebook, I don't really use. Skype?

Finally, just read. Read a lot. The Economist, The Dawn, The Hindu, The Herald must. And read all the books, develop an interest. If someone talks to you about Tom Holland, or Patricia Crone, or Robert Hoyland you should know. And of course Hitti and Ameer Ali are necessary to just clear. Finally, I loved, absolutely loved conclusion to Chapter 1 of Cambridge History of Islam Volume 1 written by Dr. Fancis Bacon, it is the chapter about the time from 600AD to 705AD. Do read it, you may find yourself on a remarkable journey. It isn't a panacea to get through CSS but will be very satisfying personally.
Haha sir aap bhai log hain. Aap ko kon na kr skta he. Pehli nzr me tou mera woi haal hota he jo imtehan me bethe logun ka ho. zra nazuk tbiyat he..:P pr ghor krne pe ab malum ho raha he ke paper zabardast tha. Kia jaa skta he. Ameer ali hitti dozy arnold ko tou parhta hun. cambridge aik naya khazana nikla. thanks to you. Oxford histpry of islam agr pdf me pari he tou plz share kr dein.
Sincerest wishes..