Thread: Extra sheets
View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 19, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
When any candidate takes an extra sheet, everyone looks at him/her with a rage. In three papers, CA, Isl, and sociology, there were 2 or 3 candidates who took extra sheets. I failed to take it in any exam. I mean, how is it possible to take extra sheets. 2:30 hrs, 4 questions and brainstorming, it is quite impossible. I have so far not even reached in 20th page. Most pages i have written on are not more than 17. However, whatever i have written in previous paper, i haven't written anything irrelevant. Do pages affect total mark. I know it doesn't but yet i remain in dilemma whenever I see any candidate taking extra sheets why
Do not worry about extra sheets. Marks are not given for the length rather relevancy is most important aspect. If you have written to the point, precisely and concisely and justified with the statements of questions asked then you will be surely rewarded.
If you have written irrelevant and also taken some extra sheets for your papers while the statements of questions are not justified by you then you will be penalized. Just concentrate on your papers and do not pay heed to such things.
best of luck