View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 26, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

bhaloo280 is on a distinguished road

Dear aqib (and those who agree with him).. If we have dirty stuff lying over in our country, we must not wait for angels or some foreign consultants to come and clean it. Those who reject CSS as a profession just because of the perception that civil service is full of corruption and dishonesty, i feel sorry for them. which segment of our society is not corrupt? each and every segment of our society is corrupt and dishonest in the way civil servants are (allegedly dishonest). Moreover, Being a "not so Junior" civil servant, I would like to tell you that the most difficult profession in Pakistan is Civil Service. And that is what makes it the most prestigious one as well. In some other threads I have very clearly mentioned how and why people fail in the Englishy Essay or Preci paper. I know many people who were good at both these subjects but could not qualify and yet they admit that the fault lies with them. It is only the loosers who blame everybody, but themselves. As an elder brother and as a Civil Servant, my advice to all those who failed in English Paper, is to read and observe the structure of English Language and enhance their writing skills. I pray that you be successful and then get to know how hard it is to be a Civil Servant

And believe me, at this critical juncture, when our country is going through some testing times, the only segment which is working selflessly for this country is Civil Service of Pakistan. I am poted in and organization where we have to deal with corporate sector only. And hand on my heart, the role which the corporate sector is playing, is shameful. With pride i say that i am one of those whoare custodians of the constitution and who have always been loyal to the state. Every day i see people trying to drain blood out the veins of this country and all of them are from corporate sector. Please dont mind my harsh words but i am loyal to my profession and can not bear if some looser tries to target it. A completely agree with sir abidusman and would advise MR. Aqib to try and pass the exam and get allocated. One very fine example for you is the chief executive a government authority. He is not a civil servant, has been a CEO of a multinational. He says that he had passed the CSS exam and did not join. But then, some of those who knew him from college revealed that he failed the English paper. Now, this guy has many a times proposed to dissolve one of the occupational groups of CSS. He says that he does not need Officer. On the other hand, he claims that the organization has performed wonderfuly in the last eight years (offcourse it was the officers who performed). So my dear, please do not be "that" guy. Be reasonabale and try to understand the place and importance of Civil Service

Last edited by prieti; Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 12:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhaloo280 For This Useful Post:
abidusman (Saturday, January 26, 2008)