View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemtv22 View Post
We dont want to break some one hope . But fact is that final list has been made for all posts and someone also told us that who will not be contacted within next two weeks, so that candidates can relax. Some one also correctly said that maximum Contract employ are there in selection list. Anyhow no one will come to know about their number scored in NTS test and then where any candidate stand in the actual merit list. It is only known to those who ask NTS and MOD through Court. Even in past when some one approached Court and then Court found any selection Out of merit then Court cancel such safarsi list and then only deserving candidates were given appointment letters.
Do you really think that in the panel of about 14 senior members none has any credibility or integrity? It doesn't happen this way and at this level. Even banks ask two employees to sign and counter-sign to check wrong doings.

That was no dummy interview, I had that interview I can tell!

And they had our written score in front of them. They didn't tell me my marks but they gave me an idea. I was asked which questions did I attempt, as my score is pretty good.

Sadly I could recall just one question.