View Single Post
Old Friday, February 27, 2015

Syed Ali Hadi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
You hit the nail on its head... Good observations.. I just hope we don't go down the drain really.. I'm already cursing myself for coming back to Pakistan and leaving my career abroad..
Dear brother, always remember one thing.

The high time to take care of your mother is when she is ill. Same goes for Pakistan. Never ever underestimate yourself and your homeland, for you are given best opportunities with best competitive examinations to bring Pakistan on that platform where Quaid wanted her to be. You may seek examples of our Muslim brother countries, like Iraq, Syria, etc. Historically Iraq was the only country in the Muslim world where we had highest number of PHDs students and now look at them! They have rifles in their hand and fighting for their freedom. It is the cost which they are paying through their blood. Did you ask yourself WHY?? Simply, because the nature may ignore the individual sins of the people but the collective blunders and sins of nation are never avoidable.

Stand firm and stand united. Never ask what Pakistan has done for you rather ask yourself what you have done for your motherland!! All the best in your life and ahead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Syed Ali Hadi For This Useful Post:
moazabbas (Sunday, March 22, 2015)