View Single Post
Old Friday, February 27, 2015

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuvable fella View Post
Paper-2 was very much difficult. Examiner ask about candidate's opinion and and analysis. Is there any possibility of more difficult than this one? I say 'No'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz mubashar View Post
I need suggestions from every IH&C aspirant. Is there still scope of getting high marks in this subject? I'm planing to start my preparation with this optional subject of mine for CE-2016. After 2015 attempt, i'm thinking to get rid of the weaknesses of mine in this subject, and obviously the difficulty I faced was in 2nd paper.
So, what should be exact way of preparation? Which books should we consult in the wake of 2015 papers of IH&C? Kindly name a book for paper 2nd preparation.
You just have to have some understanding of current affairs & Pakistan affairs to attempt this kind of a paper. To tell you the truth, I prepared for 1 day only for this subject and so was only able to attempt the more general type of questions like 2,4,5 & 6. And I think I did reasonably well just on the basis of current affairs & general knowledge. Hoping for about 60 marks in it. Lets see what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xing Lee For This Useful Post:
Introuvable fella (Wednesday, March 04, 2015)