View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 28, 2015

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlo View Post
well, if we discuss examples in the body, then no need to mention them in the outline. Secondly, the point of cyber crime is not directly linked to any labor saving device; cyber world is related to communication and thus not with work. Third, when we are required to discuss on the negative side of the issue, then why to give its positve side even in an argumentative essay? We may counter it while discusing in the body, though. Your last suggested point seems worth to have been mentioned.
You are certainly not asked to discuss the negative side of the issue. It's a statement. You can agree or disagree with it as I said earlier. It's all depends on you. In an argumentative essay, suppose if you reject a particular statement, after highlighting negative points in the start you talk about in favour with positive ones and then again counter these positive points in a different way that should support your prior ones. N the same structure should be followed if you support a statement with some changes.

What I have learned is one should mention the major examples; at least 2-3 with sub-points.

I do not agree with you on these points:

"Cyber world is not directly linked to any labor saving device" n "Cyber world is related to communication and thus not with work"

It's a communication and at the same time it does links directly with computer (one of the major labour saving device).

The topic is about "labour saving devices are more troublesome than they are worth" so taking into account the issue of cyber crime being the major troublesome of electronic devices is worth to be mentioned.

Stay blessed.
Towards Success (Friday, October 30, 2015)