View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 01, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadBlock View Post
CSS is Luck: This statement itself proves that the exam system of CSS is flawed. In exams, there is no such thing as luck. IF you prepare well and write accordingly, you should pass. In all prominent universities of the world, the exam pattern is subjective and in spite of the fact that the enrolment is high, every student gets the marks in accordance with the preparation. Even in Matric and FSC papers, the element of luck is not that substantial.

Moreover, papers of islamiat and Pakistan affairs should be attempted in Urdu because a majority of the public schools are urdu medium. The paper of urdu and urdu adab should also be compulsory. It is such a shame that even competent aspirants (the ones with passion, knowledge and relevant talent) cannot manage to pass CSS because of the ‘English factor’. And the ones that do had to get themselves robbed by the coaching academies and highly paid tutors.

Nevertheless, it is a fact that FPSC is a transparent recruitment organization of Pakistan when one compares it with the corrupt provincial recruitment services.
English is very very important especially in this new globalised world. Citizens of countries who are not good in English are suffering a lot and they wish they had good english education. It is the most known and used international language that breaks many barriers. I've lived in an international student environment and I have experienced this first hand. With the passage of time, the importance of English and Science is increasing tremendously, we cannot stay behind in an extremely fast and competitive world, I am reminded of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan now..