Thread: Are We Muslims?
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

1st question:Yes of coarse we are not who will decide who is the proper muslim or not. But let me tell you one thing.I don't know about others but about myself. When I see someone doing wrong and is against Islam, the discussion of "proper muslim or not" automatically starts,the first thing I will say "What type of Muslime he/she is?" I think that's why because we feel bad if someone is doing something against Islam. We don't have right to talk about someone else but we have the right to ask ourselves.Are we proper Muslims?I know I am not perfect but that was what I think.

To your 2nd question I will say,May be Pakistanis are very sensitive about Islam. Can I ask which countries are you talking about"No where in the world".

To your 3rd question I would like to say yes we should leave the rest on Allah Almighty and move towards success by following the path told by Allah Almighty,Hazrat Mohammad(PBUH) and Quran.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, September 05, 2010 at 07:20 PM.