View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 08, 2015
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 274

amnasharif is on a distinguished road
Default God knows!

One thing i realised as soon as interview ended was that your real self speaks during the interview. So one cannot pretend, or try to be what one is not.

I was asked qs from my own psyc. Assessment. Foreign affairs, international relations, foreign policy of pakistan, trade aggrements, economical aspects of certain trade agreements, geography, US history.

I tried to answer every question, however did say i am sorry i dont know to at least 5-7 question asked about trade agreements. For the life of me i couldnt remember reading about them anywhere! Made a little blunder myself while answering a question asked but rana sb pointed it out, realising his point to be correct i immediately excused myself about it! :p

So now, Its all in Allah's hands. I just really hope i make my parents proud with my css result!

That said, does anyone know when our final result is expected? And how long after the result does a candidate have to wait to be called to CSA for CTP?
Will be grateful for kind reply(ies).

God bless us and protect us all. Amen.