View Single Post
Old Monday, March 09, 2015
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemtv22 View Post
I can prove it if some one want.
Please.

And one thing more, I don't know why you have join this forum but what i know very well that this is an educational forum and the sole purpose of this platform to share some valuable information that can help the aspirant and members for exams and keep them motivated and updated , not a judiciary institution or some print media where you would have to registered your complaint. If you wish to register a complaint and have any proof or want justice or want to do something for this society then go ahead and knock the relevant departments .

@all

Now it has become too common, although not new, to criticize and gripe about everything and almost everyone without any evidence. Every other day someone come to discourage the candidate and aspirant based only on a vague rumor. Its my humble suggestion that kindly, share only official information or believe on the news that are shared with solid proof.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, March 09, 2015 at 05:29 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amna For This Useful Post:
asghar8 (Monday, March 09, 2015), Azim ullah (Thursday, March 12, 2015), Ibrahim khan Mandokhail (Tuesday, March 10, 2015), xibt (Sunday, March 15, 2015)