View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Imrantm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazh View Post
Great job we should complain if found any irregularities in appointment process. @Imran can you please explain us process how you complain islamabad highcourt ? do we need lawer ?
No dear you do not need any lawyer. Simply follow the below steps.

1) Open this link (http://www.mohtasib.gov.pk - Go to online complaint option)

http://www.mohtasib.gov.pk/gop/index...ZpZD0xNw%3D%3D

You will receive Complaint Number

2) They read your complaint if it is acceptable they will send you affidavit with nic copy and ask you to fill affidavit/provide NIC copy / submit complaint in written form with documents/evidences. Also they took the version of other party is same format. (if not acceptable they will inform you about rejection with reasons).

3) They will again contact you via courier after second step and fix the date of hearing.

4) After listening both parties arguments they will pass the judgement on same day. Your augments should be strong with evidences.

5) you will know you decision on the spot and in written form after two months.

Total free of cost exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra75 View Post
wow! thats great job. I request you to please paste the judgement copy here. that would encourage a lot of us to take the matter to ombudsman, as almost all of us have been deprived of our rights in one form or another, in one organisation or another. This should also act as a deterrence for other institutions/organisations having dubious recruitment process, and believe me there is no dearth of such in our country.
Dear Thank you for your feedback. These jobs were permanent and they short listed their own people on nepotism and favoritism for interview but finally merit won they also replaced chairman after founding such kind of irregularity. Dear I am sorry it would be difficult for me to share the Judgement as it consists of my Private Information including My Photo, NIC no, Home Address, Cell No, Father Name and Resident PTCL No and I love my privacy.

But you may submit your complaint any time against any organization on valid grounds by simply following the procedure that i already mentioned in my last message.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imrantm For This Useful Post:
mazh (Wednesday, March 11, 2015), vina (Sunday, March 15, 2015)