View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 21, 2015

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough
Default Here you have to go for CA..

[QUOTE=Umme Abiha;813039]AoA
Seniors kindly tell us the correct way to prepare current affairs means how to follow syllabus ? for example if one has to prepare pakistan's relataions with middle eastern countries then there is a long list of middle eastern countries that means we have to study all countrie's relationships with PAK ?
seniors always recommend dawn or other newspaper but i dnt know what to prepare from dawn etc ?
Please guide me in this regard[/QUOTE

Here you have to go for CA paper...

Examiner divides CA paper in following four sections but two of these are mandatory to prepare:

I) National Issues(as you can see 2015 paper which is 80 per cent from this part)
2) international relations(Pakistan relations with the major powers)
3) Pakistan's Foreign policy in Indian perspective
4) International organization

As for as first part is concerned you have to read hot national topics in a year as you can see in my post before CSS-2015 exam available at following link.(entire paper of CA-15 was made from that part)
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...15-days-2.html
Reading Dawn's first page, articles and editorial page are really helpful to broaden your vision and understanding of the issues
Similarly various issues in international pages of Dawn are also having equal importance as per your interest or issues you have sorted out

And do not be annoyed if u do not find reply after a day or two instead to be consistent and SABAR se KAM len as ALLAH Tala Sabar Kerne walon ke Sath hai...

Feel free to ask further queries
The Following User Says Thank You to safeemailk For This Useful Post:
Umme Abiha (Saturday, March 21, 2015)