View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 21, 2015

idealsome is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe View Post
How much is the chance for a candidate to be Selected by MOD after security clearance process...........Candidates kept in Reserve list are also made to undergo along with merit candidates????
@Globe,

AOA,
Very nice query and it would enlighten all of the candidates. To be precise I do not have much information regarding your query, however as much as I know there is no surety for selection until candidate receives medical letter. Even after medical letter, the process of medical clearance is crucial in final selection. So we can say that only after the recommendation of medical board one can take a sigh of relief that he/she would be selected and offered a job letter.

As far as your second query regarding reserve list is concerned I do not have any information about this specific reserve list group.

Let us all request Mr Raz to come forward and give some detailed and authentic information regarding your query. It will be so useful for candidates who are in the loop for selection and for future candidates as well.

Regards