View Single Post
Old Monday, March 23, 2015

Sikandar87 is on a distinguished road
Default I am with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magichugs View Post
This is the real sign of change that we started to raise our voice for the RIGHT and Our rights.Most of us are indulged inside their minds in a state of war agianst standing for their right or not because of anticipating that their scores are meger to compete for the next phase (Interview).Same was the case with me, I got only 70 marks which are very less for standing in Zone 2 for the next phase,Indeed a very competitive Zone But then again at the same time I want to stand for the RIGHT only and only to bring about transparency for the sake of competent people to join these positions. And off-course my country obligates me also As a true Pakistani I should stand for the RIGHT. This is also a sadqa e jaria. As a result of very small efforts of us, if the right candidate got this position will count in our deeds as sadqa e jaria throughout his life. So dear fellows please make yourself clear for this cause. It is a social, religious and moral obligation on us to stand for the RIGHT.
@Miss Sadia Wazir, Well first phase of our plan should be just to unite at a certain place and have consensus on things and make a strategy which can be done in Peshawar also or if our sisters who can not go to Islamabad or they don't want to show up due to some reasons can perform other duties related to this cause and put their share in it.
Where is the link, i want to join this cause, i along with others are with you guys in this good initiative. lets join for something not done before.