View Single Post
Old Friday, March 27, 2015

ArsalanTheRock will become famous soon enough
Talking My interview

My interview was on 26th March and i was the last one in the batch (13th).

My turn came after the break at 1:40 PM.

I was greeted by the Chairman with a firm handshake. I wanted to shake hands with other members but as the chairman sensed that i was about to, he gave a flick when we were in the middle of the handshake to not do what i was intending to do. To which I kindly obliged and didn't shake hands with other members.

Anyhow, The Chairman said to Introduce myself which i did. Then he opened my form and said that you did MBA in Finance. Then he said that why people do MBA in HR. After that he said that our Honorable Finance Minister is saying that our economy is going in the right direction but critics says that its the opposite case and its temporary. From here a discussion ensued about the positives and negatives of our economy. Mind you people, the usual Sorry Sir were there but it went well.

2nd member having a Ruhanni (Spiritual) Face asked me a question to which i couldn't properly understand what he was saying. He asked me that who were those Sahaba Karam who were Non-muslims first and then they became Muslims or something like that. Then he told me the whole story about the question asked. Then he asked me What is Banker's Bank. What is the new bank that is about to come into existence. Who are going to contribute and what is the startup capital of that bank. Why this bank if IMF, World Bank and IDB are there. What is there for the owners of the bank when they lend money. I answered that its all about interest payments to which he exclaimed with a loud appreciation thats its all about interest and how its haram in Islam and how it has polluted the whole world. Then out of nowhere he asked me that was i having a lot of Tikka's in my meal because i gained a little weight. The chairman interrupted before i could answer that i wasnt having Tikka's instead i was having Painda because i was from Bannu and its our specialty. All the members laughed at that. He then asked me about the Economic Corridor, its importance, gawadar port, why is it important, Baloch's problems, why are they neglected, what do they want, how can they be made into accepting Government Policies. He also asked about situation in Yemen, who was the president now and their ethnicities. He faced Chairman and told him that the situation in Middle East is deteriorating fast and May ALLAH reduce their hardships.

3rd member asked me that a fifth province has been added to pakistan, do You know about that? He was referring to the extension in the continental shelf of Pakistan which it claimed and finally got in International Arbitration. It's size and how can Pakistan utilize is and for what continental shelf is used. Then he asked me the total coastal boundary which i didn't know. He also said that Where is International Criminal Court located. What are its functions.

Then again the 2nd member asked me about the economic profile of Pakistan like GDP, GNP, Import, exports, Debt etc. A little bit discussion ensued after what i told him.

4th member said that what GSP plus status means and what has it added to our economy. He said tell me its abbreviation. How Bangladesh got this status to which i answered that i don't know. What is the role of Transparency International and where is its headquarter and why is it being criticized in the international circles.

The Chairman said that Thank You very much and Wish You Best of Luck. When i was about to leave the 2nd member told me midway to must have a Tikka's meal at night. Again they all laughed and i left.

Pray for all the aspirants because it takes a lot of time, energy and nerves for these Examinations. Especially the Waiting Game takes it toll.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Dorian Gray (Friday, March 27, 2015), shazi mughal (Friday, April 03, 2015), Waqas77 (Saturday, March 28, 2015)