View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 28, 2015

ZAKARIYAN01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
Its only when you are posted at any tehsil as tehsil municipal officer. You have more than just vehicle and residence.
But because you have no political recommendation nor financial strength, you will face difficulties in your posting as tmo.
You will be posted as under training officer with no vehicle no residence just salary.
Or your will be held with headquarters, secretariat without any posting. This is called an awaiting period. No salary no nothing.
This period continues to exist unless any mpa gets you posted somewhere or you do it by self financing trick.

These posts were filled departmentally before, that means the mpas and mnas gave them to their kith kins. They kept on filling and filling regardless of vacancies.
Now you say that provincial public service is to continue the recruitment process. Perhaps this time there will be a changed service structure.

Acs and dcs are given the extra charge of administering the role of tmos because the stories of tmos corruption have become popular and media pressure is exerted. So the minister local govt has to do something for face saving and telling on media that he is doing his best to monitor the irregularities etc..
This is why acs and dcs are out there.

Everything including promotions is political so for.
May be now there we see some change.

It's became very complicated to understand local govt owing to excessive political interference.
dear i think you are talking in perspective of Sindh.....i think situation is not much worse at Punjab.....this time PPSC is going to announce 70 plus TMO seats.....definitely they will be selected on merit without any political affiliations......so after selection they will be held at secretariat...?? because they were selected without any political recommendations..... secondly i agree without as this time they are going to be selected through PPSC there might be some change in service structure....