Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 29, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

at least I have drawn a conclusion that your knowledge about evolution is stereotype
first correct yourself its theory of evolution not not theory of natural selection
(Darwin has explained evolution using the tools of natural selection and mutation.

now I will tell you one by one where you were wrong and why
have you downloaded
Mendels accountant:a new population genetics simulation tool for studying mutation and natural selection.PDF
and I am sure you would not understand genetics jargon
i am hinting you(study all graphs and particularly page 8 to page 12)
at least you will understand mathematically and statistically Darwin has bluffed the masses.
anxiously waiting.
(by luckily if you did understand the PDF than it will be sufficient proof to shut your mount)
if not I am ready to tell you more??????

why you have been silenced......
brother I had told you Islam is ultimate and absolute truth and allhamdollillah if resources are usefully directed to creationist theory.than we will be able to know what is truth....
but another jigsaw puzzle is that the more technology is advancing the more complexity and sophistication is underlying within a single entity.

consider cell( basic unit of life/ electron microscope has revealed that its not as simple as we were thinking in the past!!!!Golgi bodies endoplasmic reticulum vacuoles and mitochondria and many others. just think about nucleus inside it is anucleoplasm that contains such a lengthy thread that a single persons bodys nucleuses is sufficient enough to wrap this world with this thread.i.e.DNA...
Islam is true ultimate and universal reality
where is todays science........
dear bro it is in the developing stage and i am sure with certainty solution to human lies in peace....
where this peace come from (search the word Islam)
I would suggest you to make observations from neutral perspective...(This is the precious stuff that I got from this discussion forum)
than draw a conclusion....a
as far as your question who has created god????
I am afraid to tell you answer but love to quote ayat of quran from surah hadeed...........------
fa ka shafna anka ghata a ka fa basar o ka yom al hadeed......
Thanks brother without your criticism I won't be able to know about the utter fallacy of secularist Darwin.
Now I think so its formal to say full stop to discussion.
(if not than start a new tread I am ready to argue)