View Single Post
Old Friday, February 08, 2008
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Safety has become a pipe dream in pakistan.The coarse, which Pakistan has currently chosen leads to calamity,distruction,insecurity and bleak future. A revolution is needed to deal with current political fiasco. We have kept our hopes alive with the few. As we think everything will settle down when musharaf will step down. virtually, the case is different we need to change ourselves.there is need to change the system and to build a strong and organized nation.
What should i say regarding the safety. while going out of home a man thinks whether he will come back safely or not. How a country can progress whose people are worried about their lives and face difficulties to subsist.
Other nations of the world are laughing at us that what kind of people we are.
I have no idea when we will come out of this quicksand but like every pakistan i am hopeful too. We pakistanis are brave as we are facing the nightmares of terrorism and conspiracies and are still hope