View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 09, 2008

zarwa786 is on a distinguished road

In my view the people should change their own attitude.Everyone should be happy how the pakistan is.If you say that musharaf should step down but i am sorry,in my view the terrorism will not stop even if he step down.Do not blame the governement.The governement want pak to be safe.But you know what,it all depend on the attitude of the people.For some reason, pakistan is not really safe compared to the other countries.Logon ki sabse bari galty ye hai ke vo kisi bhi hal main khush nahi rehna chahte.Log bahair nikal ate hai jab kuch acha nahi lagta (wut is this?)aur hum log outsiders ye sab kuch english news main dekhte hain.Mujhe ye batao ke kistaran se pak ki izat other countries main hogi?Logon ko apni ache bure ka saab pata hai to why they are expressing their feeling by the bad way?.Ider bhi election hote hai magar istara ke drame nahi.Agar kisi ko koi acha nahi lagta to ider istara se to nahi karte..I think ke pak is not safe.
I wish pakistan best of luck in for a bright futur..Aur allah Pakistan ko izat de harjaga par ameen