View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
Title: Classroom Learning!
Your title is just perfect Mine was too "Reciprocal learning with pragmatic strategies in Class"...

Dear you had qualified AD mod, what happened to next phase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Bahar View Post
QUESTION NO:
1. Write an organized essay on any one of the following:
1. My dream of a better pakistan
I opted No.1
2. Precis:
My Headline: "Interactive Learning Teaching Methodologies"
3. Write an application to the chief sect: of your province to grant you age relaxation on the basis of suitable reasons.
Examination Hall Larkano
07-04-2015
To,
Chief Secretary Sindh Province
Subject,
Request for granting me age relaxation on the reasons mentioned below
R/C.S
With due profound regards I, ________________ S/O ____________ R/O__________________ hereby give my state under your kind patronage I belong to a very poor family which has very limited sources of earning the livelihood in this highly inflation-able modern era.
Distinguished Sir, as you know that unemployment ratio is quite high in our province. We hardly see and know about the jobs/vacancies. Adding into it the age required for such posts is too short.
It is therefore requested in your great honour that keeping in view the above mentioned facts my age relaxation application be accepted on humanitarian basis.
Looking forward for your positive response as soon as it is possible.
I shall remain grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking you
yours truly well-wisher
X-Y_Z
Bravo! I attempted the same one but on account of solid reasons, mine was a bit lengthy. I will post it soon inhsa'allah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIR A GHAFFAR View Post
My precis title '' The class;A platform of Learning'' how is it please comment.. it is my first attempt
It's perfect dear.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 02:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Hehe (Saturday, April 18, 2015)