View Single Post
Old Monday, February 11, 2008

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Columnist Javed Chaudhary ,A Copy Cat?‏

This was observed by me on 16th august, 2007.
want to share it with u.. as iv just joined this forum.

Note : See n read the attachmented column images before u go through the details.

As-Salam o Alaikum,

I am writing with refrence to " Mr. Javed ch.'s" column in the "Daily Express" entitled "aey Quaid hum tum sey sharminda hein" published on Tuesday, 14th of August 2007.
That column by Mr. Javed Ch. was almost a ditto copy of a column in the "Daily Jang" entitled "humein 1948 ka Pakistan chaheay" by "Mr. Muzammil Riaz Sheikh" published on 11th of August 2007.
There are few pints to be noted and solid enough to show that mr. Javed Ch. have reproduced a ditto copy or "Chappa" of the said column by Mr. Muzammil Riaz sheikh.

1. Mr. Javed ch. attented the conference on 12th of August, as written in the column, so the cpeech delivered was naturally on 12th of August as highlighted in the attachment.

2. Mr. Javed Ch. didn't even bother to change the sentences and selection of words throughout the column, depicting to be a true copy cat.

3. The figures differ for the expenses for Presidential residency and Prime minister house , well thats surely a difference between both the columns ( dont know which figure is right as both have very large difference).

4. I Wonder rather i believe that Mr. Javed Ch. read the column by Mr. Muzammil in "The Daily Jang " on 11th of August upon reaching Karachi.Then delievered the speech, but then knwing that this column has already been published what was the reason to re-write it?

5. Copying like this is a pitiful thing and doesnt suit a columnist of calibre like Mr. Javed Ch.

6. We dont need quantity , rather quality is the best thing to follow, so don't go for much but go for good.

7. I think express should hire amateur copy cats who are scattered instead of wasting money on Mr. Javed Ch. and may be some writers could copy good bcuz " naqal kay leay aqal ki zarooret hoti hey" .

8. I am almost regular reader of zero point and i have also got a book titled zero point. For me it is a shock. I am confused whether my choice was wrong?

9. Last but not least i woluld like to quote the same as written in the end of "Mr Javed's" column :
" fikar sey lay ker akhlaq tak tamaam insani shoubay zowal pazer hein"
well said, character and ideas all the fields and departments are plunged in the depth of ignorance and deteriorating in quality and you are doing the same what you are preaching not to do.Mr Javed ch. atleast you should have followed some Code of Ethics.
Thats why it is said that :
"Actions Speak louder than words"
many things need to be elaborated here.

Last edited by Leonidas; Monday, September 28, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to saadshafiq For This Useful Post:
Tahir Mehmood Shahzad (Friday, September 25, 2009)