View Single Post
Old Monday, April 13, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

@all

What did you write in the ultimate message of holy Quran? It was likely a peculiar sort of topic. However, I tackled it smartly. Let's take a look:

I started and concluded my essay with Quranic Ayat. Hence, I quoted three ayats from the Holy Quran with translation and justified that the ultimate message of Holy Quran is "Humanity". Further, indirectly, I also depicted the message for Peace, good deeds, prayers and thus I conclude it with the ultimate message of Holy Quran is Humanity.

My Attempt to this topic
Pages: 2.5
Ayats 3
Ultimate Message: Humanity
I did it without outlines
I started and ended it with Quranic Ayats with Arabic language and its pure translation in English language

I will love to know your ideas, please share them so that way may learn and increase the level of intellect. Jazak'Allah

Thanks in anticipation