Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 13, 2015

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
archetype knowledge about history may lead you to such generalization as one posted above.
respected Buddha you need to study about the originalities of Darwin's theory within broader perspective.
a key hint is that Karl marx (see how his theory was purposefully exploit the proletarite and how it leads to one person dictatorship and than read the NEW WORLD ORDER)
.a social Darwin than why the atheist communist at that time accepted the theory (evolution)without scientific considerations????
just search it' deduce it...... from analytical thinkings
it is secularism ;atheism and religion free gangsters that not only conspired against peace but also sets in the momentum of war on terrorism....which in contemporary frame of time is in full swing.
we the Muslims are just maim and dumb and accept the convulated facts as headless chicken.
and for your information it(theory of evolution)was a false propaganda that was well orchestrated to give self proclaimed truth under the very nose of corporate scientist.

Think critically and than you find any discrepency in above mentioned post than ------- more than welcome to amend me::::correct me::::and nullify my arguments....
I would nullify an argument but there isn't one there. You should find meaning of what secular is first. To quote wikipedia: Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.
That's like the separation of Church and State. Everyone is equal is a secular statement because it doesn't say Muslims are more equal than non-Muslims. Entrance exam of any college(at least mine) is secular because it doesn't check whether the exam-taker is a Hindu or Sikh or Christian or Muslim. Similarly, when the state doesn't check whether its citizen is a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh and gives them equal rights and duties, then the state is secular.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)