View Single Post
Old Monday, April 13, 2015
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 57

useyour name is on a distinguished road
Default Don't worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolta View Post
I have a question and i need someone to answer it with a great deal of authenticity.

Is there any probability of rejection on the grounds of being overweight? I was declared overweight by 18 KG and i was unable to reduce even a half pound due to my 14-15 hour job and my last css attempt.

I request all of you to share your information on this. I would be really grateful.
Dear friend, your worrisome query is pitiable, and I share that feeling with you, as I too was asked to reduce by 12 kgs. Having said that, I have seen candidates from previous batches who had been quite obese, but still got allocated, meaning thereby the weight component has not a direct bearing upon our allocations,not even for PSP. In the year 2013, they highlighted those finally successful candidates who were medically deferred, instructing them to fulfil their medical obligations in due course of time. Secondly,if your weight remains constant, meaning if it hasn't increased since you were last medically examined, then it's fine. Ofcourse miracles won't happen in 2 to 3 days ahead.
The Following User Says Thank You to useyour name For This Useful Post:
Travolta (Tuesday, April 14, 2015)