Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 13, 2015

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
yes....of cause secularism means detachment of religion from political structure and state foundation.(that includes all religion)"""" i agree
objectivity'rationality'and equality of humans disregarding of ones caste and ones belongingness ;;;; if sole of secularism I respect it.....
first do tell me where the teachings of Islam is contradicting from above mentioned righteous words
Tell me the incidence that is contradicting (from origin of Islamic perspective)
if you are miraged from western secularist ideas than its not my fault(here I would mention that I neither like today's mullah nor satisfy from Muslims performance including my own self but that doesn't mean consider religion as travesty.
its holy prophet (saw)who taught us a lesson to acquire knowledge disregarding of ones belief/you know why kuffar were set free for the sake of provision of education to children not man????
Than charter of madina (signed b/w Muslim and Jews )
holy prophet saw himself had never made a lie.

but what about secularist state.......
Do you know democracy right and freedom to speech is the sole of secularism
than tell me just one thing is America a democratic state?????
it works on two party system(democrat and republic)
just check them out who finance both party ?????
what is the link between rmesis -ll and George w. bush
(rmesis -llwas Egyptian Pharaoh at the time of moses and he himself was atheist and when bush father was mentioning new world order as sole authority to humanity as like his predecessor than what it means
it was rmesis who killed israel man and It is secularism that is destroying the norms of society;;;;;;; promoting infinite freedom at the shoulders of mysogyny and faminism ----i think so everyone is well aware of what had happened at dead sea and how loots nation had suffered from Allah's punitive punishment.
Than tell me just one reason why Allah has discussed prophet moses incidences thousands of time (even surpassing all other prophets incidences???
Do you think existance of 9/11incidence is an accident ????
its well planned even before thousands of years ago.
than question arisis why I am against secular state...
I have my own reasons ------------
for example(GMO)
genetically modified organism
its largest company is monsato in america.extensive research has been made that though yield is high but such food items are highly carcinogenic causes many diseases like cripple generation and dumb and dull minds due to interfarence in hormones and neurotransmitters.
interestingly these corporate elites have god and that is money..... (don't believe on my words search from internet)
now come to Global war on terrorism when 9/11is a foul sneaking nose than is America willing to justify its exixtance in Muslim countries...
critical question
1who is financing all nusra in Syria
2.why America (secular state)though I respect and value the common citizens such as Christians ------discluding them and including its official authority is pro aggressive whenever the voice is raised against organized terrorist such as Israel....
it is even a bastion to bring the Palestinian rights to represent its case in INTErnational court of justice???
Due to time constraints I will have to finish it.
but any way I would suggest you to think critically (which itself has been hijacked by media and its propaganda)
and at last I would correct my mistake
I n my previous posts I had mentioned an ayat and it was from surah kaaaf not hadeed .
if you have healthy critism /than you can find me at appreciative sight and when it comes to lies and illogical acceptance I am willing to fortify it .
because teachings of islam say this.
You're deviating from the topic clearly. And I have a hard time following what you write and trying to say.
So what do you suggest? The state shouldn't be secular? Ok. What should it be then? Islamic State? IS? They are implementing 7th century principles verbatim in Iraq/Syria and see the demonstration of an Islamic State!
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)