Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Monday, April 13, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@Buddha
I am not deviating from topic basically secularism is a false propaganda and at state level it is just demolition and I have prove it.This is the reason why it is predicted that in 2050 America and Europe both will have majority of muslims.by the way Americans are more liberal and educated than ours and its not the statements of mine but of Americas own statistical records.
@rao rameez
would you like to explain me the role of jurisprudence:figh and (ijtehad)
this is the answer to your question
another example holy prophet(saw)has imputated a woman's hand in embezzlement
and
in the reign of hazrat Omar (r.a)such a severe drought and famine prevailed that he banned the imputation of hand in case of stealth(an example of jurisprudence).
who is saying Islam has banned democracy (I my own self has read that Ibn I nafees and Ibn I khaldun was writing that democracy is the soul of Islam
and even Ib n I khaldun has modeled reign of Islam as a perfect paradigm for upcommers for democracy and wikipedia says he was secularist --read( Islam and secularism) and()these are just a few examples which I remember?????
another fact majority of Muslim converters are scientist.
it is Islam which says that every person has right to live
for example
holy quran says
murder of a person is the massacred of whole humanity.
here Allah says person not Muslim.
Let me tell you one thing origin of secularism is directly related to hedonism so as to Darwinism.
it is a complex chain that is linked to one another.
I had mentioned that Islam is not a religion but a deen(a complete code of life)
democracy (in its true form)objectivity rationality adle and accountability are the assets of Islam.

I am challenging all of you to bring the solution of contemporary problems within just word and one deed(today we are victims of mass killings: corruption; nepotism social problems;discontentment and uncertainty of future.
Call your secularist mode put his utmost effort to solve this monkey theorem of infinite problems with one remedy.
after all its a question of who is viable and up to what extent?

let's see who is going to have a n edge ?

ha ha ha
Ibn I khaldun was believer of social evolution.
he was social scientist not biologist and theory of evolution was proposed in 1900s not in khaldun duration and that was asabiyya(force of convergence )
here it is deviation from topic
kindly tell me solution to worlds problem in secularist mode.
it is the point where you need to focus who is viable and competent to contemporary problems.
kindly make a thorough research before asking a question.don't post ludiculously......ufffffffc